- “It is a masterpiece, not because I wrote it, but due to your art work and design.”
- The Vision Quest of a Healer
- The Tao of Elvis — a Rosenberry Books Paperback !?!!
- Tao of Elvis on display in National Portrait Gallery
- Rosen: Here Now & Coming Soon
- Miraculous: What a Book Can Do
- In the NY Times! The Tao of Elvis
- Dr Rosen = Dr Nada = Wild!
- Adults Want Coloring Books!
Appletta's Fairy World
- “Vetches like the smell of wretchedly burnt macaroni and cheese.”
- “...about honoring the uniqueness in every child!”
- “... when you lose yourself, when you get lost ... you might have stepped on Stray Sod.”
- Lilipoh's founder LOVES Appletta!
- Inner Voice: an online discussion
- Children: Art vs Creativity
- Appletta still Inspires 10 year old to write!
- A Touch of Magic: Appletta's Letters
- A Secret Too Good to Keep
- “... to anyone seeking poetic enlightenment” — an'ya
- What is Gendai Haiku?
- NC's Highest Honor to Lenard D. Moore
- Last Bite Review: “Just touching this book will make you a better person...”
- Last Bite in the Winston Salem Journal
- Last Bite in The Washington Post!
- International Praise for Tangled Shadows
- I really wanted all the books! These books are amazing.
- Elvis author wins Editor's Choice
Typography Tips for Poets
- Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Appletta’s Fairy World
- Art & Artist
- Book Design
- Custom Publishing
- Fraktur Spiritual Folk Art
- Kudos for Appletta
- Kudos for Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Kudos for Children's Books
- Kudos for Rosenberry Books
- Kudos for The Tao of Elvis
- Making The Tao of Elvis
- More About Us
- Rosenberry Books
- The Tao of Elvis
- Typography Tips for Poets
- “The Annotated Letters from Appletta” by Angela Elmore
- Rosenberry Books 800.723.0336 919.969.2767 (NC) rosenberrybooks@ rosenberrybooks.com
Trademark & Copyright
- Rosenberry Books, etc. and Appletta are registered trademarks of Rosenberry Books, etc.
- All publication excerpts and illustrations are copyrighted materials.
- Appletta's Secret Fairy World illustrations, handwriting & excerpts © 2001 by Angela Elmore
- Other RosenberryBooks.com text & illustrations © 2012 by Rosenberry Books, etc.
Rosenberry Books blog
“My daughter is ten and still believes in Appletta and writes letters to Pixie Bluebell, whom she believes to be Appletta’s best friend. It amazes me that even in 5th grade (middle school!) she is adamant that fairies and magic … Continue reading
Wise Appletta cultivates becoming more Connected, more Alive and more Creative … but should we claim that every child is an ARTIST? “We are more or less creative because we are more or less alive … Connectedness makes aliveness possible.” Thank you, Diane … Continue reading
It absolutely made my granddaughter Aine’s day to reach under her pillow and find the EXQUISITE personalized letter. What a lovely surprise . . . Sophia Christine Murphy, Founding Publisher, Lilipoh Magazine
On Jonathan Cainer’s astrological website, he often presents comments and questions from readers. Yesterday a woman wrote: “I’ve been reading a lot about intuition of late and the importance of listening to the inner voice, and the ability to decipher … Continue reading
Constantly stepping onto adult Stray Sod, I experience — every time — the same panic I felt as a child when I lost sight of Mama. Only now — isn’t this silly! — it is literary Stray Sod and happens … Continue reading
Too often my young son and I went down the rabbit hole like Alice in Wonderland: crisis after small crisis without much elbow room to maneuver and gain perspective. Was it a big crisis in a small boy, a small … Continue reading
Thank you for the brilliance that is Appletta! What a gift of *sparkle* you bring with your magical and incredibly inspired letters. A tradition that has become more about money is finally seeing a revival in MAGIC!!! I have told … Continue reading
“Appletta … is snazzy, chipper, and oh-so-wise.” I’d been holding this one in, thinking it would come out in an article I’ve written, but it may be a few months until the article comes out, and I can’t hold back … Continue reading