- “It is a masterpiece, not because I wrote it, but due to your art work and design.”
- The Vision Quest of a Healer
- The Tao of Elvis — a Rosenberry Books Paperback !?!!
- Tao of Elvis on display in National Portrait Gallery
- Rosen: Here Now & Coming Soon
- Miraculous: What a Book Can Do
- In the NY Times! The Tao of Elvis
- Dr Rosen = Dr Nada = Wild!
- Adults Want Coloring Books!
Appletta's Fairy World
- “Vetches like the smell of wretchedly burnt macaroni and cheese.”
- “...about honoring the uniqueness in every child!”
- “... when you lose yourself, when you get lost ... you might have stepped on Stray Sod.”
- Lilipoh's founder LOVES Appletta!
- Inner Voice: an online discussion
- Children: Art vs Creativity
- Appletta still Inspires 10 year old to write!
- A Touch of Magic: Appletta's Letters
- A Secret Too Good to Keep
- “... to anyone seeking poetic enlightenment” — an'ya
- What is Gendai Haiku?
- NC's Highest Honor to Lenard D. Moore
- Last Bite Review: “Just touching this book will make you a better person...”
- Last Bite in the Winston Salem Journal
- Last Bite in The Washington Post!
- International Praise for Tangled Shadows
- I really wanted all the books! These books are amazing.
- Elvis author wins Editor's Choice
Typography Tips for Poets
- Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Appletta’s Fairy World
- Art & Artist
- Book Design
- Custom Publishing
- Fraktur Spiritual Folk Art
- Kudos for Appletta
- Kudos for Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Kudos for Children's Books
- Kudos for Rosenberry Books
- Kudos for The Tao of Elvis
- Making The Tao of Elvis
- More About Us
- Rosenberry Books
- The Tao of Elvis
- Typography Tips for Poets
- “The Annotated Letters from Appletta” by Angela Elmore
- Rosenberry Books 800.723.0336 919.969.2767 (NC) rosenberrybooks@ rosenberrybooks.com
Trademark & Copyright
- Rosenberry Books, etc. and Appletta are registered trademarks of Rosenberry Books, etc.
- All publication excerpts and illustrations are copyrighted materials.
- Appletta's Secret Fairy World illustrations, handwriting & excerpts © 2001 by Angela Elmore
- Other RosenberryBooks.com text & illustrations © 2012 by Rosenberry Books, etc.
Rosenberry Books blog
“…a joy working with you. Especially when I hear what others have had to go through with publishers, I could not be more grateful.”
The Conclusion of a Rosenberry Project: a correspondence Feb 12, 2013 Diane, The galley proof copy just arrived in today’s mail…a vision becomes a reality! I am delighted! …I love the color of the end papers; the poem font is … Continue reading
It is truly refreshing when you just know that you’ve made a correct decision. This is how I personally feel about having Rosenberry Books publish my works. In this harsh world of crimes and war, it is extremely important to … Continue reading
“Go first class’. That’s where Rosenberry Books came in.” Jane approached Lynn Brower, whose museum shop at the state history museum is an unexpected mecca of local art. Jane had thought originally that “I would do the drafting for the … Continue reading
“Collaboration of Women through Time” Hand quilting and handmade bookmaking were brought together in the making of Pieces of History. The book became a joint offering to the spirit of hands-on creativity. Pieces of History: Quilt Patterns from the North … Continue reading