- “It is a masterpiece, not because I wrote it, but due to your art work and design.”
- The Vision Quest of a Healer
- The Tao of Elvis — a Rosenberry Books Paperback !?!!
- Tao of Elvis on display in National Portrait Gallery
- Rosen: Here Now & Coming Soon
- Miraculous: What a Book Can Do
- In the NY Times! The Tao of Elvis
- Dr Rosen = Dr Nada = Wild!
- Adults Want Coloring Books!
Appletta's Fairy World
- “Vetches like the smell of wretchedly burnt macaroni and cheese.”
- “...about honoring the uniqueness in every child!”
- “... when you lose yourself, when you get lost ... you might have stepped on Stray Sod.”
- Lilipoh's founder LOVES Appletta!
- Inner Voice: an online discussion
- Children: Art vs Creativity
- Appletta still Inspires 10 year old to write!
- A Touch of Magic: Appletta's Letters
- A Secret Too Good to Keep
- “... to anyone seeking poetic enlightenment” — an'ya
- What is Gendai Haiku?
- NC's Highest Honor to Lenard D. Moore
- Last Bite Review: “Just touching this book will make you a better person...”
- Last Bite in the Winston Salem Journal
- Last Bite in The Washington Post!
- International Praise for Tangled Shadows
- I really wanted all the books! These books are amazing.
- Elvis author wins Editor's Choice
Typography Tips for Poets
- Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Appletta’s Fairy World
- Art & Artist
- Book Design
- Custom Publishing
- Fraktur Spiritual Folk Art
- Kudos for Appletta
- Kudos for Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Kudos for Children's Books
- Kudos for Rosenberry Books
- Kudos for The Tao of Elvis
- Making The Tao of Elvis
- More About Us
- Rosenberry Books
- The Tao of Elvis
- Typography Tips for Poets
- “The Annotated Letters from Appletta” by Angela Elmore
- Rosenberry Books 800.723.0336 919.969.2767 (NC) rosenberrybooks@ rosenberrybooks.com
Trademark & Copyright
- Rosenberry Books, etc. and Appletta are registered trademarks of Rosenberry Books, etc.
- All publication excerpts and illustrations are copyrighted materials.
- Appletta's Secret Fairy World illustrations, handwriting & excerpts © 2001 by Angela Elmore
- Other RosenberryBooks.com text & illustrations © 2012 by Rosenberry Books, etc.
Rosenberry Books blog
Along with the iconic actor/director Ira David Wood III, poet Alan Shapiro and three notables of science and public service, our own poet, Lenard D. Moore, editor of Beneath the Willow Tree, In the Night Shallows, The Stone House, Learning … Continue reading
“The images in the book are the best I have seen in any book on haiku or calligraphy ever. The attention to the reproduction of their fine art work makes you reach out and touch it to see if it … Continue reading
Just the title of our new book of haiku – Blue Wolves Are Howling Grapefruit Orange – alerts the reader to a new reality. The seventy-seven poems, written by Tyler Pruett, form a narrative, yet we begin to veer into … Continue reading
I was very surprised how beautiful they are. What a beautiful job making them. … I will collect them over time. And I’m going to read them a bit each day or night or when I need an aha moment. … Continue reading
Strikingly Authentic Haiku and Senryu by Elliot Nicely. The fine, small collection of haiku and senryu, Tangled Shadows: Senryu and Haiku by Elliot Nicely, is printed on recycled paper with Japanese stab binding and is laced with linen cord. Many … Continue reading
Congratulations to our author, polymath Dr David H. Rosen! A review from an’ya, cattails Principal editor for the United Haiku and Tanka Society*. As my Editor’s Choice, I’ve selected this deceptively plain haiku by David H. Rosen, as a fine … Continue reading
May 23, 2013 The Washington Post by Amanda Erickson, associate editor of the Atlantic’s urban affairs Web site, Atlantic Cities. Our very own Last Bite is mentioned as one of the highlights of Amanda Erickson’s visit to Winston-Salem: “I began … Continue reading
Tom Patterson, April 13, 2013 A fine review of the Last Bite exibition & book! “…[in a] show involving text, imagery and books, Robert Moyer — a local actor, director and poet — has collaborated with two visual artists to … Continue reading
Yes, I do believe that Rosenberry Books is the Cirque du Soleil of the publishing world and recommend them to anyone seeking poetic enlightenment. Their website exudes vivaciousness, explodes with color, and is full of spiritual enthusiasm!