- “It is a masterpiece, not because I wrote it, but due to your art work and design.”
- The Vision Quest of a Healer
- The Tao of Elvis — a Rosenberry Books Paperback !?!!
- Tao of Elvis on display in National Portrait Gallery
- Rosen: Here Now & Coming Soon
- Miraculous: What a Book Can Do
- In the NY Times! The Tao of Elvis
- Dr Rosen = Dr Nada = Wild!
- Adults Want Coloring Books!
Appletta's Fairy World
- “Vetches like the smell of wretchedly burnt macaroni and cheese.”
- “...about honoring the uniqueness in every child!”
- “... when you lose yourself, when you get lost ... you might have stepped on Stray Sod.”
- Lilipoh's founder LOVES Appletta!
- Inner Voice: an online discussion
- Children: Art vs Creativity
- Appletta still Inspires 10 year old to write!
- A Touch of Magic: Appletta's Letters
- A Secret Too Good to Keep
- “... to anyone seeking poetic enlightenment” — an'ya
- What is Gendai Haiku?
- NC's Highest Honor to Lenard D. Moore
- Last Bite Review: “Just touching this book will make you a better person...”
- Last Bite in the Winston Salem Journal
- Last Bite in The Washington Post!
- International Praise for Tangled Shadows
- I really wanted all the books! These books are amazing.
- Elvis author wins Editor's Choice
Typography Tips for Poets
- Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Appletta’s Fairy World
- Art & Artist
- Book Design
- Custom Publishing
- Fraktur Spiritual Folk Art
- Kudos for Appletta
- Kudos for Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Kudos for Children's Books
- Kudos for Rosenberry Books
- Kudos for The Tao of Elvis
- Making The Tao of Elvis
- More About Us
- Rosenberry Books
- The Tao of Elvis
- Typography Tips for Poets
- “The Annotated Letters from Appletta” by Angela Elmore
- Rosenberry Books 800.723.0336 919.969.2767 (NC) rosenberrybooks@ rosenberrybooks.com
Trademark & Copyright
- Rosenberry Books, etc. and Appletta are registered trademarks of Rosenberry Books, etc.
- All publication excerpts and illustrations are copyrighted materials.
- Appletta's Secret Fairy World illustrations, handwriting & excerpts © 2001 by Angela Elmore
- Other RosenberryBooks.com text & illustrations © 2012 by Rosenberry Books, etc.
Rosenberry Books blog
Read “5 Reasons You Should Buy An Adult Coloring Book” Strange to post an article from a favorite natural health company, but how could I resist when it is so apropos our TIME LOVE & LICORICE: A Healing Coloring Storybook. … Continue reading
He’s read the book 201 times. His therapist recommended it… Starting at a time of depression and seeing him through life’s “slings and arrows” every since, The Tao of Elvis turns out to be a life-changer. That’s what the fellow … Continue reading
Blatant and subtle at the same time, don’t miss “Dr Nada at Tiny Tavern, part II” David H.Rosen, author of the long-lauded The Tao of Elvis, continues his antics as Dr Nada on stage at The Tiny Tavern. He first … Continue reading
Lost in the Long White Cloud is both creation story and vision quest of a healer. Prolific author, David H. Rosen, was the child of creative parents. Free to explore, the sometimes unattended toddler turned into a smart “good boy” … Continue reading
David H.Rosen, author of the long-lauded The Tao of Elvis, now can be seen Live! His penetrating stand-up comedy humor can be experienced in this wonderfully-quirky video rendition of “Dr Nada Live at Tiny Tavern.” Also, watch for his sensational, … Continue reading
Breaking News! Sue Monk Kidd, in her “By the Book” New York Times interview (“Sunday Book Review” Jan 9, 2014), graciously notes our very own The Tao of Elvis! Her interview is coming out prior to her book tour for The … Continue reading
Well, no. The Tao of Elvis new paperback edition is published by Wipf & Stock Publishers, but is designed by Rosenberry Books to give our “sacred text” greater reach. We wanted an economical book that, unlike our hand bound editions, … Continue reading
“… serious contributions like … David Rosen’s The Tao of Elvis …” Elvis Presley’s death on August 16, 1977, was closely followed by the deaths of two other seminal figures in twentieth-century entertainment. Bing Crosby died in Spain on October … Continue reading