- “It is a masterpiece, not because I wrote it, but due to your art work and design.”
- The Vision Quest of a Healer
- The Tao of Elvis — a Rosenberry Books Paperback !?!!
- Tao of Elvis on display in National Portrait Gallery
- Rosen: Here Now & Coming Soon
- Miraculous: What a Book Can Do
- In the NY Times! The Tao of Elvis
- Dr Rosen = Dr Nada = Wild!
- Adults Want Coloring Books!
Appletta's Fairy World
- “Vetches like the smell of wretchedly burnt macaroni and cheese.”
- “...about honoring the uniqueness in every child!”
- “... when you lose yourself, when you get lost ... you might have stepped on Stray Sod.”
- Lilipoh's founder LOVES Appletta!
- Inner Voice: an online discussion
- Children: Art vs Creativity
- Appletta still Inspires 10 year old to write!
- A Touch of Magic: Appletta's Letters
- A Secret Too Good to Keep
- “... to anyone seeking poetic enlightenment” — an'ya
- What is Gendai Haiku?
- NC's Highest Honor to Lenard D. Moore
- Last Bite Review: “Just touching this book will make you a better person...”
- Last Bite in the Winston Salem Journal
- Last Bite in The Washington Post!
- International Praise for Tangled Shadows
- I really wanted all the books! These books are amazing.
- Elvis author wins Editor's Choice
Typography Tips for Poets
- Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Appletta’s Fairy World
- Art & Artist
- Book Design
- Custom Publishing
- Fraktur Spiritual Folk Art
- Kudos for Appletta
- Kudos for Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Kudos for Children's Books
- Kudos for Rosenberry Books
- Kudos for The Tao of Elvis
- Making The Tao of Elvis
- More About Us
- Rosenberry Books
- The Tao of Elvis
- Typography Tips for Poets
- “The Annotated Letters from Appletta” by Angela Elmore
- Rosenberry Books 800.723.0336 919.969.2767 (NC) rosenberrybooks@ rosenberrybooks.com
Trademark & Copyright
- Rosenberry Books, etc. and Appletta are registered trademarks of Rosenberry Books, etc.
- All publication excerpts and illustrations are copyrighted materials.
- Appletta's Secret Fairy World illustrations, handwriting & excerpts © 2001 by Angela Elmore
- Other RosenberryBooks.com text & illustrations © 2012 by Rosenberry Books, etc.
Rosenberry Books blog
Our own well-known authors with long lists of books and accolades! Read more on Wikipedia about: Bernie Siegel, author of our Words & Swords books; David Rosen, author of our Time, Love & Licorice, The Tao of Elvis, etc.; Lenard … Continue reading
This is turning out to be an extraordinarily creative year. The creativity runs deep and far into the past, while being less apparent (thus far…) on the surface. I, myself, am involved in three large illustration projects. Two of these … Continue reading
He’s read the book 201 times. His therapist recommended it… Starting at a time of depression and seeing him through life’s “slings and arrows” every since, The Tao of Elvis turns out to be a life-changer. That’s what the fellow … Continue reading
“The images in the book are the best I have seen in any book on haiku or calligraphy ever. The attention to the reproduction of their fine art work makes you reach out and touch it to see if it … Continue reading
Breaking News! Sue Monk Kidd, in her “By the Book” New York Times interview (“Sunday Book Review” Jan 9, 2014), graciously notes our very own The Tao of Elvis! Her interview is coming out prior to her book tour for The … Continue reading
May 23, 2013 The Washington Post by Amanda Erickson, associate editor of the Atlantic’s urban affairs Web site, Atlantic Cities. Our very own Last Bite is mentioned as one of the highlights of Amanda Erickson’s visit to Winston-Salem: “I began … Continue reading
“…a joy working with you. Especially when I hear what others have had to go through with publishers, I could not be more grateful.”
The Conclusion of a Rosenberry Project: a correspondence Feb 12, 2013 Diane, The galley proof copy just arrived in today’s mail…a vision becomes a reality! I am delighted! …I love the color of the end papers; the poem font is … Continue reading
It is truly refreshing when you just know that you’ve made a correct decision. This is how I personally feel about having Rosenberry Books publish my works. In this harsh world of crimes and war, it is extremely important to … Continue reading
The new web site is fantastic — feel like I’m in a technicolor dream. Just purchased yet another book — that makes number 10 in my library. I write haiku so I’m drawn to the contents, but the covers could … Continue reading