- “It is a masterpiece, not because I wrote it, but due to your art work and design.”
- The Vision Quest of a Healer
- The Tao of Elvis — a Rosenberry Books Paperback !?!!
- Tao of Elvis on display in National Portrait Gallery
- Rosen: Here Now & Coming Soon
- Miraculous: What a Book Can Do
- In the NY Times! The Tao of Elvis
- Dr Rosen = Dr Nada = Wild!
- Adults Want Coloring Books!
Appletta's Fairy World
- “Vetches like the smell of wretchedly burnt macaroni and cheese.”
- “...about honoring the uniqueness in every child!”
- “... when you lose yourself, when you get lost ... you might have stepped on Stray Sod.”
- Lilipoh's founder LOVES Appletta!
- Inner Voice: an online discussion
- Children: Art vs Creativity
- Appletta still Inspires 10 year old to write!
- A Touch of Magic: Appletta's Letters
- A Secret Too Good to Keep
- “... to anyone seeking poetic enlightenment” — an'ya
- What is Gendai Haiku?
- NC's Highest Honor to Lenard D. Moore
- Last Bite Review: “Just touching this book will make you a better person...”
- Last Bite in the Winston Salem Journal
- Last Bite in The Washington Post!
- International Praise for Tangled Shadows
- I really wanted all the books! These books are amazing.
- Elvis author wins Editor's Choice
Typography Tips for Poets
- Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Appletta’s Fairy World
- Art & Artist
- Book Design
- Custom Publishing
- Fraktur Spiritual Folk Art
- Kudos for Appletta
- Kudos for Appletta’s Custom Letters
- Kudos for Children's Books
- Kudos for Rosenberry Books
- Kudos for The Tao of Elvis
- Making The Tao of Elvis
- More About Us
- Rosenberry Books
- The Tao of Elvis
- Typography Tips for Poets
- “The Annotated Letters from Appletta” by Angela Elmore
- Rosenberry Books 800.723.0336 919.969.2767 (NC) rosenberrybooks@ rosenberrybooks.com
Trademark & Copyright
- Rosenberry Books, etc. and Appletta are registered trademarks of Rosenberry Books, etc.
- All publication excerpts and illustrations are copyrighted materials.
- Appletta's Secret Fairy World illustrations, handwriting & excerpts © 2001 by Angela Elmore
- Other RosenberryBooks.com text & illustrations © 2012 by Rosenberry Books, etc.
Rosenberry Books blog
I would like to give a simple gift to those who publish periodicals and books on a shoestring. It is a gift that some larger publishers could make good use of as well. This marvelous giftie may not only save … Continue reading
“…a joy working with you. Especially when I hear what others have had to go through with publishers, I could not be more grateful.”
The Conclusion of a Rosenberry Project: a correspondence Feb 12, 2013 Diane, The galley proof copy just arrived in today’s mail…a vision becomes a reality! I am delighted! …I love the color of the end papers; the poem font is … Continue reading
“The typographer must analyze and reveal the inner order of the text, as a musician must reveal the inner order of the music he performs … The typographic performance must reveal … the inner composition. Typographers, like other artists and … Continue reading
“A package of oatmeal all in black with typography redolent of a nineteenth-century circus poster might be a splendid piece of graphic design but would most likely confuse someone just looking for breakfast.” — On Book Design by Richard Hendel … Continue reading
I am thrilled to share this book with you. Your creative artistry and design have added so much to this work. I love the Zodiac of Elvis! It’s an Elvis mandala. And,as you know, the foreword by Thomas Moore and … Continue reading